dinsdag 20 november 2007

The Wonders of WE


When back in Holland, I went back to visit the store I worked at when I was 17 as a sales assistant. The shop was than called Hij and part of the WE concern and know its all rebranded and called WE. I worked over 2 years with them and had a great time selling like a crazy guy and even winning the award of best sales person and getting a trip to Disney for the whole team ! Now you know who to blame for that awful Dutch dress sense...

However when I entered I was a bit scared to ran into an old colleague called Ida. She is everybodies worst nightmare and if you are looking for customer friendlyness or good advise...well she is for sure NOT the person to ask !
Programmed not to smile and insult only your best customers whe was a joy to work with... I was lucky, she was on a lunch break!

So, I had a quick browse and was happy to see that they are still be able to produce some nice things at really affordable prices. The shop was quiet busy and I was really proud that they managed to adapt to the customer taste and still going strong.
Good communication for sure ! Well, having had a closer look, I ended up seeing there latest outing. Oufff, well it was clear that this campaign was hugely inspired by spending too much time with IDA!

Therefore a warning to all communication agencies; beware of the Ida !

Geen opmerkingen: