woensdag 21 november 2007

Snot Face


Yesterday it started and while virtually everything in France is on strike, my nostrils have decided to compensate and do overtime! This has caused a major problem in my household and that is, how to get rid of it. I started taking some medications but that didnt help so I only had one option left over and that was, blowing my nose.

Not a very complicating thing today, however you need to have the paperwork, so to speak, to get the job done. I have been testing various elements and I have come to the conclusion that; A. pc keyboards leaves marks, B. A4 80 grams papers is useful but you still end up having it in your hands... C. the electricity bill, nice to get rid off but comfortable is different and D. A Ikea bag, big enough to cater for it, but kind of weird to carry around all day. So, having established what not to use, I try to move over to a more conventional method, kitchen towel! Its great, soft but yet strong, ok size and I discovered when left over night you can use it again in the morning... Isnt that great?

Well, dear readers, I have now ran out off kitchen towel and just ran across the street to buy a pack of tissues. The lady at the till, phd in till science, looked at me and said; having a cold young man? Remarkable observation skills, or was my face really spelling out...SNOT FACE?

Anyway, I am back behind the PC, tissues on the right and coffee on the left, better no mix those up... happy wetnesday!

Geen opmerkingen: