dinsdag 13 november 2007

Pimp my Dog


At JuniorSenior we recently developed a successful campaign for the WSPA, I sign for animals to underline that we need to start treating our animals better, world wide.
After recent meetings we heard that in France there are over 30 million animals running around ...50% of the human population, which is quiet scary!
However as always the France have taken it to another level and created all types of products to make the life of the animal more enjoyable (read owner) so it can happy that you will see a silly dog head sticking out of a specially designed Louis Vuitton bag wearing Ray Bans...

And it doesnt stop there, complete shops of the South of France cater for any type of stylish attribute to Pimp your Dog or cat!
Being the proud owner of one dead gold fish and the adoptive father of a cat called Whiskey, chased by its not so very smart elderly owner, I could not believe my eyes when I saw this shop (picture) there were so many shiny and diamond like stuff hanging around that my camera had difficulties getting a proper pic. But, I still managed one of a lovely Dog couple wearing the autumn collection of Karl Lagerdog.

Geen opmerkingen: