zondag 11 november 2007

Sound of Music


Saturday was fast approaching and I was considering my options, a good meal in the resto, a nice movie, a stroll along the seasight or staying in a reading a book. Indeed an exciting life... On my conquest to saturday nite enjoyment I wandered in the streets of a poorly lit Nice oeverthinking my options, when this beautyful sounds got hold of me and dragged me across town. A sound that makes your hair stand up (in my case not really a change), makes you feel a warm and think back of the days when music was the only source of entertainment and people joined hands and danced the streets until the dawn of morning...

It has been over 8 years and I never know that this music was produced so skillfully in Nice and now I was about to enter in the kingdom of music gallore.

I looked around me, right and left, and quickly entered l'Accordeon Beach Dancing Club, for the best nite of my life...

Geen opmerkingen: