woensdag 14 november 2007

Grey is the New Black


Shock horror, this early morning. With the JuniorSenior party of the year coming up tomorrow I obviously need to look a million bucks .... so in between meetings, calls and serveral email I headed to the hairdresser at 8.30 in the morning.
It has been 5 years I get my hair cut at Jean Louis David and Bertrand is the lucky one that can touch mine 'engelenhaar'. As always he is in for a good laugh and kicked off with...sorry Erwin, we are on strike ... since the whole of France seems to enjoy a day off and feel the need to march in the street holding silly signs...

Moving on, he started to cut my hair and than all of a sudden stopped. Erwin, I have a great thing for you. L'Oreal has just launched a product that would be great for your hair. Ok, I am listening. My hair will be what? Softer, stronger, glowing in the dark? No, no, it is a light colour wash that gives the natural colour back to your hair. Which I figured out is a polite way of saying...YOU ARE GETTING GREY HAIRS! ahhhhhhhh, isnt this suppose to kick in while being old? Or isnt this considered to be sexy ? Isnt grey the new black?

A simple visit to the hairdresser can provoke a hair raising asking... Am I getting old? or should I just change hairdresser....

Geen opmerkingen: