dinsdag 27 november 2007

The phrase that pays...


Some people ask me what I do for a living. Well my partner Ab (with the same pink businesscard hahh) always answers; I make companies earn more! Smart answer from the curly man. His answer leads often to interesting conversations and sometimes even to business, which is of course a very positive approach with an excellent result.
Well I lack the curly hairdo and the catch phrase and as partner this is of course not very positive for our relation... But what do I generally say than, you might wonder? Well, back in the old days I always replied; I stimulate an desire in your head that you were not aware off and that like to consume. In the current political correct culture we live this is borderline sexual harrasment, so I am in need of a new phrase.
Naturally I could start a poll and let you guys do the tough job of picking the right one, but being the person that I am, I guess I can do it without it.
Getting back to the phrase or the lack of it, what will be a good one?

What do you for a living Mr B? I provide a service that makes you stand out! or I am a supplier of WOM (Weapons of Masscreativity), I turn companies into a ROI (Return on Investment eg King), I find creative answers to your business questions, I am the key that will open the door to profit. I can continue but I guess there is food for thought here. Anyhow, the first step has been taken and I have to say, curls are what makes us man!

Geen opmerkingen: