vrijdag 9 november 2007

Kleider machen Leute

Next week on Thursday, JuniorSenior International will be celabrating 10 years of creative pitches and success and a private jet with AbFab + Bosaster will be heading to the HQ to party the nite away. Good fun you might say, yes but it seems to raise one important question...What to wear ? JR-SR is of course a new generation agency so we can basically show up in a pick jump suit and mickey mouse ears which will make an impression..but will it be the right one?

Where should I start the quest for the perfect outfit....mmm, I had a look at my shirts, not to brag but I like shirts and I stopped counting at 60, not to mention the ironing involved.
Not very helpful. Suits? or casual chic? Well, as part of the company I guess we should be wearing a suit, cool that is settled than. I will be wearing a suit!
What colour? I think boring would be good, so black. So in order to 'unboringfy' the suit, I should settle for a funky shirt and tie...Pink?, Purple? Red? Blue? or just plain IBM White?
Oufff, I need a cup of coffee to make my mind up, its all quiet complex.

However, recently pointed out to me, is the decision of the perfect accessory that is making it even harder for women to pick an outfit.
A LV or Gucci bag is nice but not enough space so the item now is the Hermes Birkin bag, softly priced at just over 3.000 euros, a bargain....

But ladies I have found the perfect solution for it. Check this website out and change bag as often as possible at a small fee, no fakes ! OrangeEmpire Friday Fashion report...

Geen opmerkingen: