zaterdag 29 september 2007

The winner is...

big day today, I needed to verify whether I have become the new owner of 130 million, so I took my parents along to share in the excitement of the forthcoming verdict. Stayed in the line, waited my turn, number 1 in line didnt win, 2nd didnt win, now my turn. I handed the ticket and started focussing on the little screen of Lotto joy...."'rien" or in other words, you are a loser Mr Bos, again nothing.

Well I made a pact with the owner of the shop that next time it will be me. Moreover, I have participated 2 times now and didnt win yet, so accordingly to the law of Third time lucky it will be fine. She was ok with it, as long as I keep buying the tickets at her place and purchase the Saturday newspaper to continue her chiffres d'affaires...
Well, that is a small price to pay. So, lets sit back and relax and await the next price Lotto, to be rebranded into ; Erwins Lotto soon .....

Geen opmerkingen: