maandag 17 september 2007

Midnight Poison by Dior

Each time Muse releases a new cd I am surprised again. The music rocks and the lyrics are intelligent and live they are simply unstoppable. This music makes my creative juices flow (oh yes!) and makes you want to jump and scream like its Woodstock all over again. What an energy and skills out of such a skinny man (hahah there like him on this planet) But what I never understood it that this music has never been used for a commercial cos it would work very well. But hold your horses, the creative people at Dior have heard my complaint and hired, Wong Kar Wai to direct it and Eva Green to star in it, I guess money was not really the issue. Even more so if you look how long this commercial runs! Thumbs up people at Dior, lets rock ...and smell good!

Geen opmerkingen: