dinsdag 18 september 2007

Kiwi inner beauty

Its about time that I use this blog to support the case of the Kiwi. This fruity friend from overseas and named after a good looking New Zealand bird, has really been ignored by the fruit eating population for many years, with no good reason. Ok, I admit the outside is not very promising, a hairy coat with on each side a part which looks like a spider with a bad haircut. But when sliced in two, its beauty speaks for itself. By the way the translation of Kiwi means strange fruit, for sure not his fault.

Furthermore, it provides us with a wise life lesson; that inner beauty is more important !
But he doesnt stop there, this fruity weirdo provides us with vitamine A and E, big is Mr Big Vitamine C, eat a Kiwi a day and you will grow old with no problems...apart from getting a bit more hairy...

So, I would like to say hail to the Kiwi, for providing us with so many vitamines and pleasure for the tongue and still maintaining a modest figure among its fruity friends. Remember that arrogant Banana you had a while ago, proclaiming its vitamine C value by showing off his shape, or that Star fruit! You call yourself a Start but you taste like a watery apple, please give me a break.

I advocate (...) the use of Kiwi for children of all ages, young successful entrepreneurs and of course those old grannies (..) pushing their Rollators ! Let have a kiwi! I just had one, no I will have another one! I will healthy, I feel good, apart from the feeling to start shaving...
Bloggers all over the world unite, grap a kiwi, slice it in two, admire its beauty and than enjoy it!
Apples are for boring people! Remember, the kiwi is your friend.

Geen opmerkingen: