vrijdag 28 september 2007

The oldies are coming

Yep, we are approaching the National Bank Holiday, the most important one of the year....Erwin Bday, and the first present is of course the arrival of my parents. They have been driving over (I bought plenty of stuff last time in Holland and couldnt bring it) from Apeldoorn to Nice by the national routes of France and enjoyed their croissant and cafe in lost villages.
Yesterday my dad called if they could come over earlier, since the weather was really bad and cold and frankly he wished for sun and a little soft breeze, well, who can blame him!
So, tonite at around 19.00 I will put on my best behaviour and welcome them with champagne and flowers, or just a firm hand shake, still not sure...

However there could be a change of plan for tomorrow cos tonite I will participate in the Lotto draw, with a grand prize of 130 million euros! Maybe I will be jetting off to a tropical island tomorrow and leave my parents behind to take care of my plants... Dont worry FAB, Monday 10.00am I will be back :)

Well, I guess I better use my time to window dress my apartment to hide that I have been working a lot and didnt cater for my place....mmmmm, could I fit it all under the carpet?

Geen opmerkingen: