zondag 23 september 2007

Achtung Achtung


Yes yes, I am boring... I dont drink any of the alcohol beverages that people tend to appreciate. Well, sometimes a glass of bubbly or a glass of wine but well, its not really giving me the buzz like an espresso. But with all things, it seems you need to learn it...bad manners to be learned? well no Mr Traditional Bos, there are training courses that could help you out!

Interesting. Well, since I have your attention, I would like to recommend the ultimate training course, the best in the world....and it just started; The Oktoberfest in Munich, 16 days of Bavarian joy juice and if you are lucky you might end up wearing a lederhose too....

The event is world famous and lasts for 16 days during which 6 millions liters to be drunk...oufff

I guess that when you have attended such an beer orgy even moi will have started to appreciate beer... Cheers !

Geen opmerkingen: