dinsdag 11 september 2007

Give me a Break


Living in the South of France and being part of the culture has some negative sides... especially in terms of the cinema and television, cos all is in French. The funny thing is that I have the feeling that they only have two voices in english so every person sounds the same and frankly The Simpsons in french or Scrubs...doesnt work at all! However on an evening of general boredome I switched on the television and watched, what turned out to be the 3rd episode, of an american serie I didnt know at all.

Short story? Ok, two brothers are in the same prison, one innocent and the other willing to go through great lengths to proof that. They need to escape, how ? Well brother 2 has his body covered with tattoos..which are the escape routes but hidden.
Obviously they cannot leave alone and have help of some of the least friendly people in the prison, one of them called T Bag...

Yes I agree, when reading this...you think, my god those Americans have had too many free refills of Coke ...in their noses. But from the first minutes you are hooked! The acting is great, the story lines are original and intelligent and you just hate it when the episode is over. I have seen serie 1 during which they prepared their escape and Serie II will focus on them being on the run. The fact that its is in french is not even bothering me and I highly recommend to watch it.

In addition the actors are relatively unknown, so no start crap just good actors.
So, I trust you on switching to M6 this Thursday and watch Prison Break serie II!
You are in for a ride and trust me, its really cool!

Geen opmerkingen: