dinsdag 25 september 2007

Fly me to the Moon

This morning I took the plane to visit the Head office of JuniorSenior in a tiny country called The Netherlands, which whom I am familar. I was flying Transavia who kindly pointed out that my bag was one kilo over weight, as handlugage so I needed to register it grrr, that meant a waste of valuable time. Anyway, entered the plane and started reading a book and eating a gevulde koek, dutch specialty, before I was distracted by a close neighbour.

A colleague traveller had just passed out and laying on his chair. The personnel freaked out and tried to massage the life back in him but for 20 minutes he remained fairly quiet. Than they hooked him up on an Oxygene bottle for another 15 minutes and he woke up and started to move a bit. His face was like somebody woke him up just before he entered the afterlife, which he luckily missed out on! Than they fed him medications and Coke (cola that is), and he decided to prolong his stay on planete earth for a bit more. Quiet scary to witness this but the personnel did a good job. It reminded me of a story of somebody that died on a long, cross the Atlantic flight, and they put him up in Business with a sheet over him. What else can you do? Flying has become a simple and relatively fast way of travelling but unfortunately not everybody is that lucky to tell their story. Peace!

Geen opmerkingen: