maandag 17 maart 2008

A view to a kill


Sunday as mentioned was the weekly meeting with Casa Bosco during which I inspect the place as if I was Bob the Builder and know all the ins and outs of the building procedures... The excitement of actually visiting the place has become rather an affaire of 'what will I find this time'. Each time the access road to the house is changed and blocked by a huge piece of metal and a plastic sheet to indicate that this is private property. Entering the house I notice that the only thing they have done is putting black stone pavements on the inside of the doors and window frames. Oufff, that is a scary when I am one month away from getting the key.

However the house is 'en plein soleil' and its warm and quiet and the view! With about 20 degrees and a clear sky the view is breathtaking and makes my worrying less important. I sat down on the corner of my garden and have a good look at the house. Strange, soon this will be mi casa and I have to take of the garden and decide where to put the teak table and connect my WIFI access. Oh yes and the tiny question of ....what kitchen to buy, which desk and cupboard to order and all the electronic appliances that makes our life easier! Maybe afterall it isnt so bad that things will take some extra time to finish because I am not ready at all :)

Geen opmerkingen: