maandag 24 maart 2008

A solution is needed...and quick!


This afternoon I chilled a bit working at my 'stam cafe', preparing the upcoming week. After some bevarages of the espresso kind a visit to the toilet is a more than logic result. The place is quiet stylish and the toilet area is no different. However since it seems that today the whole of Italy has decided to visit my 'quiet office' I fear for the worst and I am not dissapointed. When I push the door open it is clear that there have been a number of people before me that are as good at aiming as Stevie Wonder. What is it with men? Do we have problems to focus? Do we get messages when we do our thing that says 'more to the left or right?". Is the toilet round not round enough or not large enough? Do I need to start wearing rubber boots everytime I go to the loo? For Pete's sake, there must be a solution !

I have taking things in hand (!) and decided after I surf my way back to my table to find a solution! A solution that guarantees that every men is be able to aim better and prevent us from wearing rubber boots.
A quick search on the internet learned me that this is a world problem, something that keeps heads of state awake when they dont speak about hunger, war or global warming. Many things have been tried, incrusted flies in the porcelain that makes you want to aim for it or a urinoir in the shape of big friendly lips (of the upper kind) but nothing has succeeded to get a solution.

I simple reckon it is a size problem. Men are just always busy and thinking about three things at the time (cars, women and football, give it a try it is not easy). The solution is a bigger toilet that will enable men to think and do their thing.
And I am happy to contribute to the solution because I have been able to find the manufacturer of the only toilet that will solve this problem.
As you can see in the picture, this one is currently tested in Orlando with lots of success and we all know that if it works in the States it will be easy for us.

Today, I have send off an email to the company for a trial toilet seat that can be installed in the South of France and enable the French to be at the leading front of the wee industry! For sure something Sarkozy was waiting for, just my apologies to him in advance cos it might be a bit too high for him...

Geen opmerkingen: