zaterdag 29 maart 2008

The difference is..?


Some people have raised eyebrows when I mentioned that I moved to Italy and purchased a house. To far from Nice and the airport, to far from anything that is lively etc etc. But the most frequent was; you will miss the good weather of the South of France.

Well to reassure all those optimistic people and the ones that are disappointed that their holiday address might not be as fun and sun as it used to be… Here is a picture of the view the coast line of Bordighera that, in my humble opinion, doesn’t look that bad after all.

With the sun and 18 degrees, I guess for the moment life is no different that the Cote d’Azur (that for the record is only 30 minutes away).
But I suspect that it just might be an attempt to get invited to Casa Bosco and experience the difference?! Let’s wait and see if the bookings for the upcoming summer will be as high as the temperature.

Geen opmerkingen: