maandag 13 augustus 2007

Axe effect?

At 13.00 I quickly went to do a bit of grocery shopping at a hypermarket, on itself an honorable activity but to be avoided at any cost! Pick the right day and hour cos else you are in for a ride you wont quickly forget. I thought to have chosen a good hour, not too many people and Monday...

Think again Mr Bos. I guess a human antz gathering looks like this... with one difference, in order to shop on Monday at 13.00 (on Monday the 13th) you need to smell !
Excuse moi? Oui, indeed, I was surrounded by smelly people that felt the need to share this with me and preferable really close. When deciding on the choice of yoghurt I was helped by a nice lady...oh lalal that smelled. Got some fruit & veggies guided by a group of smelly ppl and when I wanted to pay with my bank card the lady behind me wanted to be sure that I smelled her too and sort of climbed on my back. The joys of shopping on a Monday!

Be warned of the side effect, even your bank card will smell. Please ppl at Axe take note and redefine your market strategy and target audience, The Hyper market is the place to be!

Can you smell it?

Geen opmerkingen: