maandag 22 oktober 2007

Victor & Rolf



Yes yes, it has finally arrived. After a number of weeks waiting at the concierge to finally pick up the package ....my V&R has arrived! Why the exitement ? Well, being Dutch and appreciating een Dobbe kroket and dropjes is simple but after awhile you want more and being a bit of a fashion victim I searched the globe for something which is Dutch and not a pair of wooden shoes or a hennep clothes and.... found some really cool stuff at Victor & Rolf.

Being a proper Dutch man, I picked my pair of black trousers at http://www.yoox.com/ that is basically the best fashion website on the net with a super collection and great prices.

My initial order was a pair of trousers and some nice designer shoes. As mentioned before, there is now a UPS guy doing deliveries in it cos it got nicked by them :) oh joy!

Second order took a little while since I had to re-order the same articles which were of course sold out. However, after spending numerous hours behind my laptop I found a really nice pair of funky black trousers with the touch of Victor & Rolf! My mum tends to refer to them as the Knabbel and Babbel of Dutch fashion but they are very talented and completely weird, which I tend to find a good quality in a person ! They were the guys that launched a limited edition perfume that was called Le Perfume and which smelled liked...water and which was ...water.
They were basically taking the mickey out of the industry, and all 250 bottles were sold !

Today it arrived well packed and eager to be opened and I was not dissappointed, it is classic with a twist and I fit in it :) Victor & Rolf have put Dutch design on the map !

Geen opmerkingen: