vrijdag 12 oktober 2007

The sound of silence

Silence is gold. Well in some cases and in other cases it can mean far more negative things. This morning rushing from client to client, I wanted to relax a bit and turn on the radio. But there was no sound, so I cracked it up ...still nothing. Than I took a turn to the right, indicated it but not an annoying click sound. I parked that care with the parking radar and no sounds either. Well you do need to be Einstein to understand that your car has gone silent on me. D

id it become shy?, tired of the sounds or did he wanted to make a statement? I really dont know but being as handy with cars as French bank with a Dutch client, I drove straight to the car dealer.
Since its new and still under guarantee, they would be hassling me out of my money...
Friendly staff welcomed me. All well Mr Bos? Coffee? Well, thanks but I am kind of busy. Please fix my car cos it seems like Kit of the Knightrider has lost his voice. Two greasy guys in overalls started to looked intelligent to the car, openend all the doors ect Discussed the car in a Dilbert like language and than turned to me with the Microsoft words; your board computer has a bug sir! Ok, thanks, well that I realised too. What's next? Well, sir, what do you do with a pc?

Well, I switch it off and turn it on, or just hit it. Indeed, sir. So polite! He starts the car with a special key and...... ahhhhhhhhhh we go deaf cos the my hi fi system now works and its was still on volume 20.

The staff guaranteed me that this happens now and than like with pcs hahah well, soon we will all be driving Vista upgraded cars... Anyway, I do appreciate the silence but it good to have some sound back in the car! Silence is gold but the new Radiohead cd is diamond!

Geen opmerkingen: