dinsdag 9 oktober 2007

Blog regime

Yes yes, I realised that I have been not doing my daily dose of bloggism but with the family around, work and of course my bday I have been rather busy.
I am happy to inform you that my bday party was really nice, although the age thing starts to creep up a little bit but well, what can you do. When asked for by people what age I am, I generally reply that I cannot remember since it keep changing every year...
Well the family has moved on to an apartment in Golf Juan with sea view which I unfortunately dont have and the sun is still giving us plenty to smile about!

My presents have of course been partly eaten, worn or read and the old age was quickly forgotten about with some Veuve C. Yes I do tend to like a little bit of bubbles!
What else has happened? Well the Radiohead album is selling well and with an average price of 10 dollars (!!) they will succeed it making it the most profitable album, taking in consideration the low distribution and marketing cost, excellent!

Ajax has finally kicked Mr TC over to London to earn a huge salary and forget quickly about that little football team from Amsterdam that he never managed to get rolling outside the country borders.
In Burma things got silly when police started to shoot at protesting and unarmed monks!
DaimlerChrysler has become Daimler and has launched a huge campaign to tell the world about it. It almost look like they want to change the world...
The biggest mafia court case was kicked off in Holland after a delay for health reasons of the mafia Mr H. All of as sudden witnesses have become deaf, blind or numb and some even decided to commit suicide... How handy...

And of course the most important news fact of the week....Britney Spear has officially become looser of the week when being dropped by her manager, record company, boy friend, lost custody of her children, got her videos stolen (yes, the naughty ones of course), crashed her car,... well you get the story... Not much went like she wanted.
And last but not least my ordered Victor&Rolf trouser have been nicked by the UPS delivery service hahahah I guess those horrible brown crap they are wearing was too much for him!

Geen opmerkingen: