woensdag 3 oktober 2007

Simple Pleasures

There are thing we such take for granted, getting up in the morning and taking a shower is one of them. We dont really think about it, we just turn it on, strip off and shower.
Until this morning, I followed the same procedure got in the shower and quickly jumped out of it. Brrrrrrr, it was cold as ice and nothing willing to change his reportoire. I looked at it with a very professional eye, spoke kindly against the boiler, before I started kicking it...

Nothing seemed to be working. Went to the other bathroom to have a shower and than asked the concierge about a possiblility to fix it and he congratulated me first, I was number 5 in just under a week with problems. What is the prize? Well, the telephone number of the plumper that should be able to fix it. He is suppose to drop by at 14.00, which is French for somewhere around 17.00 on the following days. Too bad that we didnt get any DYI lessons at business school cos it is quiet annoying not to have a warm shower and certainly when your whole family is staying at my place. (does anybody has the address of Bob the Builder?)

I will remember for the future to say thank you on a daily base to my heating system, in order to prevent it from asking for attention. On the other hand it does wake you up in the morning ....

Geen opmerkingen: