maandag 15 oktober 2007

Cheesy Wifi



Sometimes being connected feels like the most important thing in the world! Pcs and gsm with WIFI are great anywhere we can read emails and continue working without ever feeling less connected... Recently I have gone to great lengths to stay connected by searching a spot to reply to a demand of a client on the way to another one. Wifi is great but very often in hotels you need to pay a lot of money for it and it works poorly. So, I have been doing my research and found a place where it is Free, Fast and Cheesy. Cheesy? Well yes, I ended up at MacDonalds logging on their WIFI system and surfing in their Burgerspace to McNugget freedom or something like that. By doing so I thought, heck, why not getting something to eat. I soon realized that things have moved on and I have become old... The burger I wanted was no longer in there stock and when I asked for a Sunday with Strawberry sauce she looked at me with huge question marks in her eyes, replying, sir, we dont serve that anymore. The last one served was about 5 to 6 years ago...ouff, it has been awhile since I enjoyed the delight (!)full flavour of the golden arches.

I ended up ordering a cheese burger and fries. Didnt supersize it but manage to eat it and get the smell of junkfood off me in just under 48hrs :) BUT wifi is free, so why complain :)

By the way I have enclosed a picture that underlines the competitiveness in the Junkfood industry and the use of products! I ordered a cheese burger and yes, it had cheese on it, see picture!

Geen opmerkingen: