dinsdag 27 mei 2008

My blue friend


When I left Nice at the beginning of Nice I rented a little van via Locauto at a good price. For this weekend I need to do the same however I am no longer in Nice so I need to find a rental company that provides the same service.

A quick search on the internet learned that Maggiore is the rental agent and they are based in Sanremo. Great, not too far. Even better all can be booked on the internet. Registration on the site, selection of the van, the right pick up and drop off times, click to confirm... Error message. This van is not available. Merde, I select the other ones and each van is not available, which either means they are very successful or their system sucks. Frankly, I believe the later part.

A quick call to them learned me that I wasnt wrong. All are available but the system doesnt allow vans to be hired through the internet. Basically you can go through the complete procedure but at the end you can confirm. I wanted to say that it might be better to indicate that straight but didnt bother.

I confirmed my booked and the guy replied; thank you for booking at Amico Blu. Excuse me? Yes, the van rental part is called like that.

Right, so Saturday I will be driving my Blue Friend to the heights of Seborga, a real adventure.

Geen opmerkingen: