zondag 18 mei 2008

Orange is everywhere


The European Championships are approaching and some people might start to notice that The Netherlands is quickly turning into a place of Orange. Houses are being painted orange, cars will be kitted out with orange features, the mayonnaise is produced orange and with thanks to my parents…M&Ms are adopting the same strategy and have produced oranges ones.

Taste wise there is of course no difference and they still don’t melt in your hand, but when you crock one in your mouth you can almost hear 40,000 people shouting and singing.

As with every football championship we have the best players and the best coach and we will as usual put in a bad performance and loose on penalties but I am happy cos those M&Ms are keeping the dream alive and my stomach filled. Oufff I just finished 300 grams and it feels a bit strange, my mum thinks that I will soon turn orange… A bit early bit it might come in handy soon…

Geen opmerkingen: