zondag 11 mei 2008

Where to watch the curling


My parents are soon arriving to assist with the painting work and installing bits and pieces in the house... Well, that was the plan! However the Italian Builder Gods have decided against this and another delay has made me prolong my stay at the rented apartment and even added a second for my parents. (this with lots of help from the real estate agent) The delay was quiet obvious since the access road was not even ready and the toilet was fixed, or bearly. After a heated discussion between the constructor and the real estate agent (I was not present to see this soap opera)

I got the report that said that they thought the house was ready to move in... The real estate had a right fit and kicked some builders behind to come to some kind of agreement. This agreement is still to be confirmed and the new date will be the 1st of June. Although the builder believes that it will be most likely the 19th of May. This would be good but still a bit late. As noted in my dads email, he was thinking that I invested in a big LCD screen and that he could watch a huge variety of sportevents from Seborga. With the Giro d'Italia, F1 in Monaco, the champions league final and of course the World Champion Curling in Kazachstan...

A right shame of course! Even worse, he doesnt know that the rented apartment doesnt even has a television and he therefore is obliged to visit the region, dressed up in white trainers and a hawaii shirt and taking pictures of cultural things.
Mr Bos has to become a tourist instead of a sportist. Well, I hope that the house will be finished soon before the European Championships football start, I guess you need to have goals in your life...

Geen opmerkingen: