dinsdag 3 juni 2008

Moving yet again

Last weekend was moving weekend with the Bleu friend and my parents and I started to pack things at 9.30 in the morning after an inspirational cup of coffee and a sandwich. We loaded the blue friend up and noticed that the weather forecast was wrong again and granted us a sunshine and soon many pearls of sweat...
It still amazes me each time that when you actually start packing your whole life is literally in your hands and they are really full!

In order to get it all done asap we decided on clear roles. My mum would be logistic manager and find creative ways of making moving life easier. (basically using all types of transport) My dad was the Organiser, making sure that all was well coordinated and packed and put in the right areas. I was the donkey ... I drove the van and carried the heavy boxes. Quiet a sight the three of us in the van in the front racing through Bordighera to Seborga.

We managed to get it all sorted (more or less) before 22.00 in the evening, we an exhausted team sitting at the table eating a pizza and showing eachothers blues.
The Bos Inc managed to get it all done and still share a pizza at the end of the day...
If that is not the right family spirit than I dont know what is ! Big thanks to the oldies did proof that being old is just a state of mind.

Geen opmerkingen: