maandag 26 mei 2008

Headache V1.0 for Wii?


Yesterday and today I am at war with a splitting headache and sofar the headache is winning. I tend not to take to quickly any form of medication but I have been drinking the 1000mg dose as water. The headache has taken away the desire for coffee, which is strange cos generally you will get an headache if you dont take any, being slightly addicted ...

But when you sit behind your desk and dont move too much it is fine. However when you start picking up pieces of paper, running from left to right, taking and making calls, the effects feel like a Wii overdose.
Movements is great but while your brain is trying to leave its shelter it enjoyed so long, it becomes a bit more annoying.
This sounds indeed a bit like complaining but luckily I am hardly ever ill so maybe it was just a little test to see if I can cope. And men generally have a great pain
threshold...

So, I can honestly say, there wont be lost of Wii-ing at this stage and I think that the new Wii fit wont help either. That is a Wii bit annoying but I am sure it will be all over tomorrow.

Geen opmerkingen: