zondag 25 mei 2008

Parents Holiday Facts


My family asked me if my parents are ok in this new part of the world... well I can confirm a number of things and add some interesting facts !

Reading books is fun, even more with over 300 pages.
Sun is the preferred weather for holidays
At their age you dont cook anymore you go to a restaurant, everyday!
Small trips are ok, but dont overdo it.
White wine is healthy.
Cookies, chocolate, crisps and panini's are yummy.
An espresso comes in varies forms and shapes, let's try them all.
Watching sport is fun, certainly with 50 village men in a pub.
The bed is so comfortable it should be used for lots of sleeping.
Shopping for groceries is fun and cheap.
Being not in Holland is great but why does Elma make headlines now?

Well, you get the point, there are having a good time and Bordighera for them is like a small Nice but more friendly with lots of good restaurants at good prices.
I guess they will never leave...

Geen opmerkingen: