donderdag 8 mei 2008

Toilet not Yet


One of the most remarkable things missing in the house for the moment is the toilet and sink. Two elements that really are essential to increase the comfort of your own home and although (as you can see) they were delivered a while ago, nobody seemed to be bothered by them and certainly there was no intention to actually nail them to the wall. I was willing to give it a go but after a quick look in my Marketing books, I was not be able to find anything that relates to toilets.

But surprise surprise when I paid yet another visit to the site at around 20.30 in the evening. There was just about enough light (natural light) to notice that the bathroom had been pimped with a sink and a toilet on the first floor and a toilet and bidet on the second. Fantastic, they only thing was that it had not been hooked up properly nor fixed to the wall, which I reckon will take yet another 10 days or so... But it is funny to notice that the simple sight of a toilet can make you happy!
Now I just have to hope that I dont feel the urge to....because that would complete things a bit further.
Hurayyyyyyy for toilets !

Geen opmerkingen: