woensdag 14 mei 2008

The garden pimp feature of the year


The new garden needs to get designed and for this the use of Bos Inc has flown in. They have already provide me with the kit to create enough havoc in the garden to last me a while…

But I clearly instructed them to provide me with something that is memorable and that is a real feature in the garden. They have gone through great lengths and found this rather exquisite garden gnome to pimp my garden. Have a look at the picture and you will agree with me, this gnome rules! He even has a sign for deaf people and has a macho way of being a gnome, you can almost hear him saying, hey, what’s up !
He even provides a source of light when soaking up the sun and is therefore environmental friendly too!

I personally think that I am off for a great garden and that this part of the pimping exercise is a real hit. Having said so… when we had a closer look, his cool arm dropped off…sheer gnome pressure.

Geen opmerkingen: