zaterdag 12 januari 2008

Will the real Barry White stand up please?


The last couple of days I have been battling it out with my army of anti corps to what seems like an attack on my health. This means I have pain everywhere but never really enough to stop drinking coffee and see a doctor. However this morning I woke up and felt like something was wrong. I looked in the mirror and had gained 40 kilos and was black! But it got worse, when I started to talk it sounded very low.
It was clear I went to bed as Erwin and woke up as Barry White...

I guess this is sufficient for me to finally head to the green cross shop and purchase all necessary drugs to get the old Erwin back.
When I entered the old fashion style pharmacy I tripped over an old lady that thought I was trying to get helped first and she and with the help of her wooden stick, didnt wanted this! The lady behind the counter was looking rather strange at me, well I guess, it is not everyday that you get a visit from Barry White.
So, when it was my turn I just opened my mouth and she knew straight what was wrong, a severe case of BarryWhitus! She opened up the special red alert draw and got me a pack of Humex and a spray. However I told her that I dont like sprays and I prefer a gel, but it turned out not to be for my haircut...

Please Mr White, take three pills of this per day, one magic one for the night (lucky me) and spray three to four times a day!
At home I tried to swallow the first pill the size of a small child and sprayed it all off with a nice anti White disgusting tasting liquid.
Apparantly this routine I have to repeat for 4 days and all will return to normal.
So, if anyone is interested in a Barry White concert, I will take booking for the coming 4 days and than I will decide to retire. If Humex and company is be able to work its magic. Life is full of surprises...

Geen opmerkingen: