zondag 6 januari 2008

Transfer Windows is open


Yes yes, business is back in football land and the transfer window has just been opened and clubs are already offering silly amounts for silly players. Ajax just bought back Perez after they sold him 6 months ago to Psv??? Interesting move...
But I have to give credit to Feyenoord Rotterdam for having made the most interesting purchase of this moment. A new striker for the dockworkers in Rotterdam all the way from South Africa. Personally I have never heard of the man but I think that Feyenooit should at least get a medal for this guy... He is called Kermit Erasmus !!! No he is not green nor very bright but apparantly he will be the future of Feyenoord. His haircut is also quiet interesting ...

I am just waiting for them to hire those two old guys that were always on the balcony, maybe there is some space left in the budget and the VIP box?

I am off to celebrate the Russian Christmas in Monaco, more about this later

Geen opmerkingen: