woensdag 16 januari 2008

A hairy adventure


A little while ago I reported exclusively on this blog that grey hairs had been discovered on my pointy head. Shock horror. The hairdresser that was the first witness of this rather dramatic moment advised to use a hair colouring product to get things back to non grey status. I have given this a lot of thought and realised maybe a few grey hairs will help me towards a more mature image (think Pierce Brosnan...) An image that is appreciated by everybody and enforced by wearing Harry Potter glasses... So,basically I decided against it all and have accepted (for now) my swift transfer towards the world of grey people.

Today, however I discovered that this decision was the right one, when I read the Daily Mail (by accident) and saw an article about a lady of 19 years old that wanted to get some coulour in her life and decided to take the path to eternal L'oreal-eness, with the new colour as a result and, oh yeah, some side effects...
Ok Ok, her skull got burned, her ear increased three times the normal size, she was not be able to lift her daughter up again (!), not to mention the immense pain she was in. Miss Peeling Skin did the product tests before but she turned out to be rather allergic to it all. As you can see on the picture, her hair looks great and in a couple of months from now she will be able to walk outside again...

Oufff, imagine that this could have been me! Less grey but with ears like Spock!
Thank God that I have embrazed my grey hairs and soon my theraphy sessions are finished too....

Geen opmerkingen: