zondag 30 december 2007

Sorry Grandma !!!


A diner is often followed by a tea with cake and tonite it was cake time again but the place was already chosen; Sorry Babushka! in other words, sorry grandma, I like the name and the logo is even better. So I was ready to put my teeth in a nice piece of cake at grandma's place. A cherry pie with a bit of sauce and icecream made it tonite to my 'How to get fat quick list'. However the OrangeEmpire mister was being mildly difficult and asked for vanilla ice instead of chocolate.

This turned out to be a huge problem, with the waiter coming back and apologizing cos the kitchen didnt want to chance or I should pay double. Strange, because this was apparantly THE place to beski and they were not really busy. Change of program than, a cherry cheesecake than, which turned out to be the size of 5 cherries but the taste was ok.

Music at this trendy place was lounge and ok but when the cake arrived, the DJ changed style... The peppers, Oasis wonderwall at 3 times the normal speed and than the Scorpions...The bill please ! I am sorry Babushka, but I wont be returning!
Still a pretty funny logo :)

Geen opmerkingen: