donderdag 27 december 2007

Enjoy the Silence

Rude awakening this morning by the neighbours that are rebuilding the apartment. Not something shocking but they have been doing that for 2 days now and continue until 2 in the morning. I guess a simple knock on the door would do it, but not in Moscow. It turns out that the neighbours are rather special, they are FSB which doesnt mean Federation of Secret Builders but its rebranded version of the KGB. Those guys you just dont want to get on nerves. Funnily enough the builders are foreigners that are working superhardski to get it all done, and I guess they will get shot when they finish. (interesting way of saving money but a bit messy)

I thought of a better way of calming the noise, maybe a little hamper with some vodka and caviar? or my Putin Rules t-shirt? Anyway, I have decided to leave them alone and just go to bed late which gives me plenty of time to eat cake and drink tea!

Geen opmerkingen: