donderdag 6 december 2007

Old Fart Warning


Recently discovered gray hairs have clearly indicated that it is all down hill from now... Scared of what to come I have been searching the net to find remedies to postpone e.g. delay the aging process and the symptoms that are part of this.
However this morning I discovered that it will get worse and worse, when my eye spotted an article about a sports club in Devon, Uk that has but in special measurements to educate their aging members. One of the reasons for this what that Mr Fox recently got an official warning that he should control himself more.

Mr Fox, a nice 77 old fella that likes to play snooker and have the occasional pint has been suffering from my problem (being grey) but he also has another form, less pleasant. To put it more politely he suffers from flatulence, in proper English,...he farts! The current members can stand him being grey but the farting is one step to far. Mr Fox commented that he is just an old fart and its part of the package, adding to that that although they are loud, they don' t smell! Thank God for that!

I think I need to prepare myself for the worst and today I have ordered on the internet a fart filter that is ozone friendly and will take care of a possible smell.
It leaves me with just one other thing to battle and that is the sounds. I am currently on the phone with some wine makers in the Var Region that might be able to make a made to measure cork that will put a stop to this too!
Never knew that growing old comes which so many challenges!

Geen opmerkingen: