maandag 10 december 2007

Lady in Blue


For years my sister has worked hard to proof to my parents that I am what they call the black sheep in the family... Although being blond, Miss E stood in the frontline when the Lord was handing out brains! She works crazy hours, travels throughout Holland and impresses everybody with her ideas and input. But being a woman and blond, this is kind of a challenge so to enforce it E. has decided to put matters in her own hands and joined forces with the chaps in blue. You know, your best friend on the street, to protect and serve etc.

This meant that the whole family went to a screening process and I had to leave the country in a hurry (pimped black car as being the blacksheep on wheels) She got the papers done and now my parents dont need to worry any more about getting speeding tickets cos Ms E will take care of them...
We are of course very proud of her achievements and I want to salute my sister out of my hiding place (It was a small price to pay) and dedicate this days blog to my sister; the lady in blue! The next phase to bigger stardom will be hard, cos in the force this come with an increased amount of hair... Good luck growing that moustache my little sister, I will maintain the family plantage ;)

Geen opmerkingen: