maandag 14 april 2008

The weather is off...


Its rains and it rains and than there is the sunshine and than the rain again. The weather seems to changing quicker than the Italian government. While working this is not a problem but I am thinking of the those. The builders are awaiting the time when things are dry to lay the parquet floor.

Otherwise I will have the flooring soon on the ceiling if the humidity is too high. However since I spend so much time thinking and writing about gardens it seems that there is a postive effect on my desk. Since a short number of weeks my keyboard has become green and offered its keyboard space to my greens to grow. It is a bit of a hassle to type but so much more environmental friendly and when I feel hungry I just take a bite.

The only thing I dont need to forget is to close Windows because the plants don't like the wind and rain...
It seems that I am never too old to learn new things !

Geen opmerkingen: