vrijdag 11 april 2008

To finish some unfinished business


Tonight at around 19.00 I felt the urge to go and see the construction progress, it was already over a week ago since the last visit. The last couple of days have been rather poor and the rain makes the South look like a grey steam bath. On arrival I walked through the little hole in the fence and got stuck straight away in a mixture of mud and clay. Fantastic to make pots of not really good when you are walking in trainers. I decided to slide down and at the bottom of the little hill, I managed to jump on a bunch of stones to get to the neighbouring house. Via the back door I arrived at mine, where I could admire the beautiful blinds colour Kermit the Frog.

At least when there is a moment in life that I get drunk I will always be able to find back home. I opened the blind and proper doors with locks were smiling towards me. While entering the house I discovered that the door inside have been placed too, light wood colour and the bathroom is progressing too. Downstairs the floor is done too and they even managed to create an extra electricity point for the new kitchen. But when you are 4 days away from getting the key it is clear that living in it is not possible for a little while.

This is a minor set back and I therefore decided to take fate in my own hands and climbed in the little digger machine. At that stage my shoes were already close to 4 kilo each, thanks to the mud and I sat down to take control… Well, I have noticed that it rained the last couple of days but I didn’t noticed that the chair was completely soaked hence my happy face on the picture. I guess its better to leave these things to the experts and just be a little patient. It is progressing and it will be great soon !

Geen opmerkingen: