donderdag 10 april 2008

Angry Old Grannies


Parkings are places that have no surprises to me anymore. From meeting to meeting, a parking is an essential place and I some are more car friendly than others.
Clearly it is better to have a small car and those newly painted areas are great but not when it rains and you slide down. The most difficult thing is to find a parking spot that is big enough cos the majority of people seem to have difficulties parking.
Today however I was amazed to witness two grannies creating terror in aisle 3B.

My attention was drawn to them when they arrived, shouting and cursing about the parking space size and the big BMW that was almost touching their little Suzuki. The circled around the BMW and kicked his tires! Than one of them tried to reverse and get the car out (she had about 2 meters of space) with the engine growling and the car creeping back and forward, she stopped the engine and continued cursing the BMW.
The second lady agreed with the first that the BMW was guilty of a serious parking crime and she got out the key ...and put her signature on the back of the car. My eyes were popping out !

Did I really witness this. Even worse, the old lady noticed that I saw it and when I passed by she shouted that he deserved it and gave me a mean look. I was confused, should I laugh or say something? Well, I decided to move on, to scared to get beating up by these Hells Angels Grannies.

They might have hidden walking sticks or rollators to beat the holy Moses out of me.
Parkings will never be the same again...

Geen opmerkingen: