zondag 27 juli 2008

Update 2

Although positively certain that this weekend would be the weekend of moving in I arrived on Saturday morning with lots of stuff in the car at the entrance lane to the house.
I have learned from the past so I decided first to check out the status before the actual moving of stuff to the house. When I approached the house I heard a strange buzzing sound coming out of the house. Intrigued I opened the door and I spotted a very sweaty imitation of Father Xmas with a huge machine that was sanding the parquet floor AGAIN. Hang on, this was already done and the next phase, putting a protective layer on the floor too. A simple Italian French conversation didn’t really made thing clearer so a call to the agent was next. He was not aware of it and he was straight on the phone with the builders. Their feedback was disappointing again, they were not happy with the previous result and decided to redo the work.

Quality control is great but why leaving this for 5 days and starting it when I am suppose to move in??? The miracle world of builders remains a mystery for me and it was back to the ‘old’ apartment for yet a extended stay. The next day will be this coming Monday evening or Tuesday evening…well, I want to believe it but would this be smart?

The finish line is close but some builder is having fun repainting the line each time I am about to cross it, next time I will jump!

Geen opmerkingen: