vrijdag 25 juli 2008

Super Cup challenge

Getting tickets to the Super Cub in Monaco this year has become more attractive with some great players and certainly a number of great Dutch players. I was looking forward to attend it. At the front desk of the Stade Louis II, Jacques welcomed me, obviously bored out of his head but in a good mood. Hello bonjour, etc , 4 tickets please for the Supercup. Ah monsieur, are you a member of the ASM FC ?

Non, but I don’t mind being one. No no, you need to be a three year member, have green eyes, walk the 100meter under 15 seconds and drive a black car with green stripes….in other words, impossible! He continued, we only sell 200 tickets and they are for those previously mentioned crowd the rest ( something like 15.000) is for sponsors, players, official and oh yes some fans. Ok, cool, but how? Well, very simple you go to the website of the Eufa and register for a lottery of tickets, but only 2 tickets and to be honest I the chance of getting any is very very small.
I leave the place and log on to the website, after a frantic search I find the lottery and register, with credit card details and lots of other details I enter.

The results will be send by email before the 31st of July. Fingers crossed but honestly… becoming president of Italy seems easier.

Geen opmerkingen: