maandag 7 juli 2008

Disneyland is opening in Bordighera


In hectic times you need to relax and what better way to relax in a different land or world. Well, for some this is Disneyland and Bordighera, always on the look out for new attractions, has opened Bordiland. Great, Disneyland in my back garden. They purchased a huge outdoor campaign to promote it and we marketing junkies know how important it is to highlight your USPs or what makes it stand out from the others!

Well, Bordighera has indeed struck on gold…this park is the only and I repeat, the only place where they have a huge toilet ! Amazing, those creative guys at Disney are probably hitting themselves on the head for not having thought of this. A huge toilet! What is more fun than that? I can see the smiles on kids faces already! Can we go to the big toilet pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeee?
Next weekend I will get flushed and I am already looking forward to it…

Geen opmerkingen: